We have reported on the inefficacy of masks in preventing the spread of COVID-19 since the inception of the plan. When Governor Polis issued a mask mandate in July of 2020, Coloradoans were told it was likely for thirty days, to “flatten the curve.”
We have provided study after study showing that masks do not work and tend to make people sick. Our last major mask piece, from January, pointed to several peer-reviewed scientific studies that show masks are nothing but virtue signals.
Readers should consider that the January article above cites multiple respected sources, showing that masks do not work.
Do masks in real-time work? Iowa serves as a great indicator, as Governor Kim Reynolds lifted the state’s mask order on February 7th. “Cases” have not risen since that date, indicting masks had zero effect on COVID-19 spread.
Additionally, a peer-reviewed mask study released this month in February shows over a dozen more studies proving that masks do absolutely nothing to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Per Follow the Mask Science, “• Xiao, et al concluded, “We did not find evidence that surgical-type face masks are effective in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza transmission, either when worn by infected persons (source control) or by persons in the general community to reduce their susceptibility.” 
• Jefferson, et al’s analysis showed, “Pooling of all nine trials did not show a statistically significant reduction of ILI cases (Risk Ratio 0.93, 95%CI 0.83 to 1.05) or laboratory-confirmed influenza cases (Risk Ratio 0.84, 95%CI 0.61-1.17) in the group wearing a mask compared to those not wearing a mask.” 
• Brainard, et al agreed, “The evidence is not sufficiently strong to support widespread use of facemasks as a protective measure against COVID19.” ”
The very lengthy study found:
” Meta-analyses (the highest form of scientific evidence) have shown that masks don’t stop the spread of respiratory viruses.
• Throughout 2020, mask mandates have not affected the infection or mortality curves.
• A few flawed experiments, observational studies, and models in favor of masks do not negate the previous large body of evidence that masks don’t stop the spread of respiratory viruses.
• Most masks leak infectious aerosols around the edges of the mask via “significant air leakage jets” which you can see with your own eyes here, here, and here.
• Cloth masks have been shown to enhance the emission of fomites (infectious materials like dust particles) by 500% and increased the risk of influenza-like illness.
• Properly fitted N95 masks may reduce the spread of infectious aerosols and droplets, but efficacy diminishes significantly when there is not a tight seal to the face. Only 12.6% of subjects fitted them correctly even with clear instructions.
• Surgeons wear masks to prevent the exchange of bodily fluids, not respiratory infections, and they’ve been shown to increase contamination in the operating room.
• Asian countries have a tradition of wearing masks to prevent inhalation of pollution or when they are coughing and sneezing. This is tradition, not based on research.
• With their Feb 2021 recommendation to wear two masks or a nylon stocking over the mask, the CDC essentially admits that their year-long mask experiment did not work. Wearing multiple masks or stockings over the mask is unrealistic. People do need to breathe, after all.
• Wearing a mask is harmful. They collect microbes so well that they function as “personal bioaerosol samplers”, increase our risk of infection, reduce our oxygen levels, increase our carbon dioxide levels with numerous serious consequences, suppress the immune system, cause an acidic environment in the body, causing us to inhale dust fibers from the mask, cause headaches, and reduced performance. Exercising with a mask may be particularly harmful.”
Simply put, again, masks do not work. From Colorado Herald:
“Pro-mask advocates tout the effectiveness of surgical masks in a surgical setting as proof that masks stop viruses from spreading. Per Postoperative wound infections and surgical face masks: a controlled study:
“It has never been shown that wearing surgical face masks decreases postoperative wound infections. On the contrary, a 50% decrease has been reported after omitting face masks.”
Even in a surgical setting, the effectiveness of face masks is debated and potentially incorrect. Per “Surgical face masks in modern operating rooms—a costly and unnecessary ritual,” the study concluded that masks aren’t necessary and may foster infections:
“The wearing of face masks by non-scrubbed staff working in an operating room with forced ventilation seems to be unnecessary.”
Per an older Annals of Internal Medicine study “Are masks necessary in the operating theatre?” The study also concluded:
“No masks were worn in one operating theatre for 6 months. There was no increase in the incidence of wound infection.”
Additionally, a 2003 nursing study “The effectiveness of surgical face masks: what the literature shows concluded:
“Currently there is little evidence that wearing a surgical mask provides sufficient protection from all the hazards encountered in an acute health care setting.”
In 2010, an ASA Publication studied “Is Routine Use of a Face Mask Necessary in the Operating Room?” The study concluded,
“Our decision to no longer require routine surgical masks for personnel not scrubbed for surgery is a departure from common practice. But the evidence to support this practice does not exist, and studies to establish differences in infection rates with or without face masks will likely be difficult to design and implement given the small potential effect.”
A 2018 study confirmed that masks do nothing to prevent bacterial spread during surgery. Furthermore, the study found that masks may foster bacterial growth, doing the opposite of what Fauci and the CDC now advise.
In a study on cloth masks, Infection Control Today concluded that cloth masks are entirely useless against any virus spread. Furthermore, Westerners tout the success of mask mandates in Asian counties, but they didn’t actually work; Japan has seen a surge of flu cases this year despite almost everyone wearing masks in Japan.
So if the masks don’t work, why are over ninety percent of Americans wearing them? Put quite simply, they are wearing them because the government told them to do so. And why did the government tell them to do so?
That question is still up for debate, slowly being answered as more information and data comes to light regarding the political junk science Americans have been force-fed since the start of COVID-19. Basically, because China meddles in US policies, it needs to create backdoor deals with American officials and create political favors and standing in the US government, you are still wearing masks.
When COVID-19 was initially ushered in, Governor Polis, Newsom, Pritzker, and dozens of other Governors made illicit deals with the CCP, via cashless deals brokered by the Bank of China and other CCP-controlled financial powerhouses, to charter fly Chinese PPE, not regulated or taxed by any entity, to US airports for distribution to their respective cities. In each transaction (there were thousands), six or seven figures worth of PPE was brokered for the American officials via CCP financing, leaving political favors to run amuck. At least half of US governors, in fact, made deals with the CCP itself.
As mask sales and PPE deals with China initially soared at the beginning of COVID-19, and mask factories in China were closed for Coronavirus outbreaks, conveniently, the CCP bought over ninety percent of said factories from the Chinese people, unable to run them. Dozens of CCP-run factories, to this day, use slave labor by forcing the Uighur people, who the CCP is actively exterminating in a genocide program, to make masks.
Americans could unknowingly be sporting masks made by the blistered, bleeding hands of a people whose own government is eradicating them in some of the most heinous crimes against humanity seen in decades. Biden has excused the genocide as a cultural norm and ordered a few more million dollars worth of masks from the CCP.
China did not count on the fact that Americans would not predominantly purchase blue surgical masks or its often ineffective version of the N95, the KN95 mask. Largely, American families have avoided disposable masks and instead opted for cloth masks, leaving CCP-run mask factories with way more supply than demand. President Biden and his counterparts would not want to leave the CCP with unsold inventory.
Now, the CDC has begun pushing two masks, or even three, despite the overwhelming evidence that masks don’t work at all. The new guidelines give preference to layering a blue surgical mask, almost all of which are exclusively produced by the CCP some of which via slave labor, underneath a cloth mask.
Aside from the need for the CCP to sell more masks, there’s also the notion of compliance. Clearly, state and federal governments are using COVID-19 to usher in everything from social justice reform, to defund the police. Not wearing a mask has been associated with killing grandma, racism, and white supremacy. If you don’t wear a mask, despite all available data showing they do not work, you are a racist, Trump-supporting grandma-killer. And that’s just how Communists like their citizens…confused, full of self-doubt, and obedient towards an omnipotent government. Once you are obedient, there is nothing the government cannot do.
And in fact, it will…just look to the recent assault on 2A rights, once believed to be sacred, or the outright assault on gender and women’s sports by the Biden Administration. Wear the mask, shut up…it’s for your safety.
Mask for purchase: https://www.zazzle.com/obey_consume_conform_black_face_mask-256307643083635379